Event notification? (Was: Re: west side meeting? WHAT WESTSIDE MEETING?!?!?!)

Alexander Henry alexanderhenry at cox.net
Fri Mar 24 15:09:07 MST 2006

General event notification is needed to improve attendance, anyway.  Every
person works about the same, they need about three reminders.  I have a
pretty long list of e-mails that I send the Installfest reminders to, it
would be nice if they just automatically came from
installfest at plug.phoenix.az.us two weeks, four days, and the day before
the meeting.

This would also help me grow attendance for Installfest.  I want to
include an e-mail to HR or PR directors at companies big and small all
throughout the valley to pull in more volunteers and installees*, and give
PLUG a ubiquitous valley-wide appearance.

* uh, give me a better word for this?

--
Alexander
http://ahtechllc.com/