Source for hard drive?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Mar 23 21:35:22 MST 2006

Am 23. Mar, 2006 schwätzte Craig Brooksby so:

> I've got an old Compaq box that needs an IDE drive.  5-10 gigs would
> do.  Where does one go to find such old / used / surplus stuff?  Any
> suggestions for here in the Phoenix area?  Thx

The Boy Scout swap meet. See list archives or a search engine to find
details. Meets one Sunday a month at SCC.

Westech, which Mike mentioned, usually has a truck there. Westech and
several other places by it are in downtown Phoenix.

There's also a used place in Mesa now ( it's an outlet for RedSeven, a
GNU/Linux shop ). Dunno if they do parts.

http://RedSevenusa.com/contact_us.php

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  "This country has nothing to fear from the crooked man who fails. We put
#  him in jail. It is the crooked man who succeeds who is a threat to this
#  country." -- Theodore Roosevelt, Memphis, TN, 25Oct1905