Free to good home . . .

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Thu Mar 23 15:54:51 MST 2006

All my SPARCs are spoken for.  One of my clients has a ton of them for
$25 each - you have to put them together.

If I can get a consolidated list of who wants an SS20, I can pick up the
boxes and we can have a SPARC party.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITaz.com
480-544-1067

In business, there are always problems.  It's how they are handled
that makes a difference.  Are you happy with your IT Manager?