At long last...

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Mar 20 14:19:22 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 13:09 -0800, Josh Coffman wrote:

> --- Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:
>
> > FC-5
> >

> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/5/i386/iso/
> >
> > or via bittorrent
> >
> > http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/
> >
> > Craig
> >

> Oh the agony! I'm at work and have don't have any
> remoting setup for my home machine.
>
> I'll have to wait until tonight. Hoping that the
> torrent seeds are faster or the mirrors are not
> overwhelmed.
----
I would expect them to be faster as there are more peers, more seeds and
more distributed copies as the day goes on...btw...I still show 14 hours
left and am ranging between 30 - 70 KB/s
----

> How about the first FC5 install in the group posts a
> brief review.
----
probably not gonna be me...I have too much to do at the moment to play
with the new install.

I should be able to burn copies by tomorrow for people that want to come
by and pick up though.

Craig