kill -9 for a KDE window?

Victor Odhner vodhner at cox.net
Sun Mar 19 18:19:29 MST 2006

I user rdesktop to access my work desktop from home.

This is a great app, but when it gets disconnected (or
freezes up for some reason?), I can't kill it without going
to shell and doing some ps-ish command.

Right clicking on the taskbar icon, or on the upper
left corner, gives me a "close" option, but I guess
that goes through the program that owned the
window.

There is also the "runaway process killer", but this
is not a runaway process so it isn't a candidate.

Is there a simple GUI way to shoot down a window?

Thanks,

Vic