looking for open source shopping cart/ecomm site

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Mar 18 07:21:15 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 22:24 -0800, Josh Coffman wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   I've got a friend that is looking at starting a
> small business and would like my help. So I'm looking
> for a good open source project for a basic online
> store.
>
>   I googled open source shoppping cart, but the first
> results I tried weren't really free. In fact, ones I
> looked at weren't even open source.
>
>   Send any ideas.
----
If you are looking for mostly complete and PHP, I'd have to agree with
the oscommerce link.

If you are looking for rubyonrails and likely incomplete but the primary
developer is making a lot of noise on rubyonrails list, see this...

http://wrath.rubyonrails.org/pipermail/rails/2006-March/025624.html

Craig