Cox cable internet and Linux?

Matt Mets matt.mets at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 17:54:10 MST 2006

I use Linux with COX at home as well.  When I had to call tech support
once, I guess I got lucky because when the tech lady asked me what
version of Windows I used and I replied that I didnt, she said it was
cool, she didn't either, and she got my account straightened out for
me.  Since this is my only experiance with their support, I have a
pretty good opinion about them...