101 key keyboard?

sean sean at emvis.net
Thu Mar 16 15:01:48 MST 2006

I'm currently using a SiliconGraphics Granite PS/2 from about 1994.

It went to an Indy, which I still have lying around dormant (r4400/175,
192mb, unknown scsi-1 disk, 24bpp, video input).  Offers or suggestions
are welcome.

As for the keyboard, not as hard or noisy as a model M, and the keys are
super strong but soft too.  Good response overall.

You can get them off ebay I think.

--sean