Cox cable internet and Linux?

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 14:15:46 MST 2006

Other than calling technical support, none.

I've used Linux since day one.
In fact, that's really a moot point because I have my wireless access
point doing the Cox connection and everything else is NAT'ed.

--Dan

On 3/16/06, Steven A. DuChene <linux-clusters at mindspring.com> wrote:
> Are there any issues I should know about if I order broadband internet
> service (and telephone service) from Cox Cable in the Phoenix area
> and do NOT do MS WinBlows? I.E. the system I would be using as my
> router/firewall will be a Linux system.
>
> Any hints or tips appreaciated. If there is info available on the PLUG web
> site or any other Linux resource site for the Phoenix area, I would be
> glad to examine that as well.
> --
> Steven A. DuChene

"There are no wise few. Every aristocracy that has ever existed has
behaved, in all essential points, exactly like a small mob."
- GK Chesterton