Pine Email Account

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Mar 15 22:30:19 MST 2006

Am 15. Mar, 2006 schwätzte hacktavist at cox.net so:

> I am trying to setup multiple accounts in pine and not having much luck. anyone know any tricks for getting more than one account going.

www.washington.edu/pine

Over the years I've found the technical notes to be a great resource.

folder-collections is what I usually use.

folder-collections=IMAP {127.0.0.1}INBOX,
         Main mail/[],
 	elsewhere {imap.elsewhere.tld/user=lufthans/NoRsh}[]

Use roles in order to be able to send from each of the addresses. Add From
to the headers you see when composing to double-check you've chosen the
correct role.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  "The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who
#  are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
#    --Albert Einstein