mythtv hd-3000 and QAM on cox question

Mike stuff at dustsmoke.com
Sun Mar 12 21:34:09 MST 2006

Is anybody here picking up QAM broadcasts of local HDTV stations on cox
analog service? Last week my mythtv stopped receiving anything on my
HD-3000 card and it has since never come back. I've run some scans and
am now seeing things showing up on a completely different frequency....
None of these streams look like they are video/audio anymore.

Is anybody else doing something like this and are you still receiving
channels? 8VSB seems to be working so I don't think the card is broken.
Seems like they just stopped sending the signal.

I'd also be interested if anybody has a HDTV with integrated QAM tuner
receiving channels on basic analog service.

-Mike