KDE Questions

KE7FEG eculbert at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 09:32:30 MST 2006

On the size thing, try cntl>- that is control minus.
It reduces font size like cntl >+ increases it. Not
sure that is what you want, but...

I, having bad eyes, need a couple cntl+'s to easily
read the resulting font of an 800x600 screen.

--- Judd Pickell <pickell at gmail.com> wrote:

> It has been awhile since I have messed with the
> layout of Kubuntu, but I
> believe the fonts in the title are adjustable. In
> your system tools should
> be your desktop configuration, or through the global
> KDE configuration tool
> (but for the life of me I can't remember where it is
> in the kubuntu menu).
> No clue on #2 though, good luck on that.. :)
>
> Sincerely,
> Judd Pickell
>
> On 3/10/06, Joshua Zeidner <jjzeidner at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello PLUG people,
> >
> >   I  am runnign KDE on Kubuntu and the following
> things are driving me
> > completely bonkers:
> >
> >   1) The font on used to draw window titles, etc
> is too big.  I think it
> > has something to do with my changing some video
> settings by installing the
> > Nvidia drivers.  How do I set the font size.
> >
> >   2) My touchpad is totally hyperactive.  How do I
> shut it off?  How do I
> > tune it?
> >
> >  Other than that KDE is great!  thanks everyone,
> josh

Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
Remeber Katrina?
For several days, only hams could get out, and talk to others.

No Morse Code required for Technician class licensee
New hand helds start at about $85 and up for single band
transcievers at many dealers, just fyi.

Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.
Complete  operating systems free if downloaded.
I am running w/o a hard drive on both!!