svn+ssh on alternate ssh port

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Mar 9 12:31:37 MST 2006

Thanks for sticking through with me...I am a moron

I use different port numbers on the firewall to direct me to specific
servers and you know what my issue was as I now know...

checkout successful - YEAH ! ! !

now I can do my damage on my own space and not inflict angst on the
users in small doses but in big heaps  ;-)

Craig