Any one have issues with deru?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Mar 8 11:57:13 MST 2006

Am 07. Mar, 2006 schwätzte Kurt Granroth so:

> On Tuesday 07 March 2006 09:18, Rob Wultsch wrote:
>> Evidently the webmail works but not the pop. Anyone having a problem?
>
> Works fine for me.  You really should be going to Deru for support if you are
> having problems with their services.  Every question and concern I've ever
> had with them has been resolved very quickly.

I agree. Deru has worked wonderfully for me. I'm only using Deru for
bandwidth and not for mail or web service.

Thus far Deru has also responded quickly on the few occasions when I've
had problems.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  If you're not learning, you're not living. - der.hans