Notes re Open office & Linux/Win data

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Wed Mar 8 09:22:55 MST 2006

The Nimbus fonts (Linux OO) has always worked for me - looks the same as
the default courier and times new roman fonts under Windows.  I never
noticed the difference, and I use OO interchangably under Windows and Linux.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITdepartmentAZ.com
480-544-1067

In business, there are always problems.  It's how they are handled
that makes a difference.  Are you happy with your IT Manager?