$17 Wireless G router

Micah DesJardins micahdj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 12:13:19 MST 2006

Just a quick follow up.  The router installed without incident and is
giving me access speeds comparable to my wired connection.  It suppors
WPA encryption including WPA + Radius.  All in all, I'm really
impressed with the amount of features packed into this little thing
for the price!  About the only thing I wish it had that it doesn't is
a bridging mode, but that's really no big deal for my purposes.

Re: the antenna. Apparently, you can't judge a book by it's cover.
I've got access in every room of my house with the dinky little
antenna that came with it, so no additional parts to buy!

I had almost made up my mind to spend the $70 on a Linksys with nearly
an identical feature set, but then I figured hey, I can always bring
it back.  I'm glad I took the chance.

Micah