Network config confusion

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. plug at phxinternet.net
Sun Mar 5 07:46:41 MST 2006

The LAN NIC should not have a default Gateway.  The WAN NIC will have the
default gateway.  Your local computers will use the LAN NIC of this computer
as their default gateway.  By putting a second default gateway that does not
point to the Internet, will only cause your packets not to leave your local
net.

Gilbert