how to use convert 1040.pdf 1040.jpg options

joe joe at tlnf.com
Fri Mar 3 14:31:42 MST 2006

.
Downloaded the IRS 1040 forms in .pdf format,
and when I used: convert f1040.pdf 1040.jpg,
the result is a .jpg file of larger dimensions
than the 8.5x11 .pdf file and with excess white
space around the form and with all boxes checked.

Anyone know what the syntax should be to use the
'convert' command options to get a .jpg result
that is the same size as the original .pdf and
without all the boxes checked?

I looked at the 'man' file, and there are a zillion
options, all way too confusing for my feeble mind.

joe