Printer Recommendation

Bill Jonas bill at billjonas.com
Fri Mar 3 11:07:12 MST 2006

On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 09:45:28AM -0700, Alan Dayley wrote:
> - If you do a lot of black and white printing, get a laser printer for
> that.  Used laser or LED "laser" printers are fairly inexpensive and the
> per-page print cost is usually cheaper than ink jet.

Along those lines, I can recommend the Brother HL-5150D.  It does 21ppm,
2400x600dpi, 16MB of RAM, duplexing...  It speaks PostScript 3
(emulation), PCL 6, and even plain text.  I bought one a year ago, and
it's been working great.

--
Bill Jonas    *    bill at billjonas.com    *    http://www.billjonas.com/
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your front door.  You step