ftp server recomendation?

Mike Garfias mike at garfias.org
Thu Mar 2 21:01:17 MST 2006

I've read the same thing, and have verified that that both the AuthPAMConfig
and the pam control file are set to the same name: proftpd.

Nothing fancy here, I start small and build on top of that.

If it _WAS_ a naming problem, I would see a call to libpam, and then a failure
to find the correct file name.

It is simply ignoring the pam stuff altogether.

sean spoke forth with the blessed manuscript: