Linux ROR/RDF Code Generator?

Siri Amrit Kaur tigerflag at tigerflag.com
Wed Mar 1 23:25:44 MST 2006

On Wednesday 01 March 2006 08:42 pm, Mike Garfias kindly wrote:

> Not sure what you mean by "ROR"

From Wikipedia:

"ROR also stands for "Resources Of a Resource", an XML format for describing
common website objects to the search engines (e.g. sitemaps, products,
services, articles, feeds, contact, etc)"

Paraphrasing from elsewhere, what I've gathered, is:

ROR/RDF XMLNS code is a form of XML that validates through the RDF Validation
Service. It can be interpreted by any search engine bot that crawls my site.
Sort of like Google's site map, but not exclusive to any one search engine.

> Here is a perl mod for Atom:
>
> http://search.cpan.org/author/MINTER/XML-Atom-SimpleFeed-0.7/lib/XML/Atom/S
>impleFeed.pm
>
> and RSS: