OT: Want to buy a certain mobo locally

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Jun 30 18:57:04 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-30 at 18:38 -0700, KevinO wrote:

> Craig White wrote:
> > Fry's has a very generous return policy which sometimes is to the
> > customers benefit and sometimes to their detriment.
> Not generous enough to take back a 'refurbished' Acer monitor that had
> intermittent problems without significant hassles. We took it back less than a
> week after we got it and I had to spend two hours with the tech idiots in their
> 'tech area' to get them to take it back. I should have just lied to them in the
> first place. (or opened up the damn thing and diked out a diode)
----
hmmm...I don't know about refurbished - if the rules are different but
on everything else - it's no questions/reasons necessary for return...I
think 15 days for component parts like memory/processors/etc. and 30
days for everything else. That's pretty generous.

I actually one returned a palm and told them 'buyers remorse' as a
reason for return just to see their reaction (there wasn't any).

Craig