Somewhat OT--hdw: ECS motherboard & SBM

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 13:45:41 MST 2006

Most of my computer equipment has been bought at Fry's and I have had very
little issues with them. Only one bad motherboard in 5 years. Although I
have always seemed to have had good fortune on the comp stuff I buy. I do
know people though who have had tremendously bad luck with buying stuff from
Fry's. So... *shrug*... YMMV

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell