PHP/Linux programmer position in North Phoenix area

Bill Earl bearl at bestbill.com
Tue Jun 27 12:51:34 MST 2006

Hey everyone,

We're looking for a PHP programmer to help out with maintenance at first
and probably eventually take over development of our online
applications. This is a full-time position, but if someone would prefer
to start as a contract worker, that could probably be accommodated.

You'll need to be experienced with secure web development (very
experienced - this isn't an entry-level position), and comfortable
enough with Linux to help out with some system admin type stuff. That
will be more a case of being comfortable adjusting things on the test
systems; this is not a system admin position, it's a programming
position, but we're a small company, so everyone does get the
opportunity to pitch in where their skills will help out.

All our web servers are Linux (currently Debian), but we do have a mixed
Linux/Windows environment inside, so you'll need to be comfortable with
basic Windows stuff, and there would be some benefit to familiarity with
Delphi, Ruby and C++ in Windows. We're looking for people who are wildly
enthusiastic, not OS zealots.  :)

We're in the Deer Valley airport area, and we have a busy but not insane
work environment. If you're the one we're looking for, send resume to
hr at bestbill.com

If you have any questions, feel free to email me off list.  Please note
that accidentally sending an "off-list" reply TO the list will count as
a negative when assessing your technical abilities. :p

Bill
(note, I am not *the* 'Bill' in 'BestBill')

--
Bill Earl
Network Administrator