Blender, 27Jun2006

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Jun 22 18:56:53 MST 2006

Am 22. Jun, 2006 schwätzte Mike Schwartz so:

> this location would be great for me
> (except I am in Iowa temporarily)...

> I hope it does not cause us to lose some of the folks
> for whom GCC was more convenient

There are probably few people for whom GCC was more convenient as the new
location is next to the freeway.

> (also, some other time besides Tues evening,
> would be better for me,... but since I am
> out of town right now, "never mind"...)

We can change when the meetings are. If a different time would work best
for the people who live over there and want to attend we can request a
different time slot for the facility.

First I'd like to see us start getting a regular attendance for the west
side meetings.

What: West Side Meeting
When: Tuesday, 27Jun2006, 19:00
Topic: Blender
Presenter: Brian
Where: Arizona Conservatory for Arts and Academics
Address: 2820 West Kelton Lane Phoenix, AZ 85053

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2820+W+Kelton+Lane+Phoenix,+AZ+85053

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  If determining good culture is left up to busybodies and politicians,
#  we will be left with culture fit only for busybodies and politicians.
#                                                -- Jeff Taylor, Reason