Lisping and Scheming

Wagner, Steven G digital9ja at cox.net
Thu Jun 22 12:19:04 MST 2006

MIT offers a ton of free webinars/lectures and there are some on artificial
intelligence, maybe related to LISP. Didn't have time to go through the
entire list, but here's the link.
http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Global/all-courses.htm#ElectricalEngineeringandCom
puterScience

They also offer some podcasts, if you're on the go or, like me, listen to
podcast lectures while you're working ;). Really love the ones from
live-ammo.com! They have a four-hour set on Computer Forensics that was
sweet.

I watched an MIT lecture on the Research Channel about comp sci once and it
was very interesting, I'll definitely be using the ocw page a lot.

Would you use emacs for LISP programming? There was a guy in my C++ class
about 5 years ago at PVCC who was a lisp programmer at American Express here
in Phoenix.