Groupware -- LDAP

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Tue Jun 20 21:47:12 MST 2006

I am hoping craig will answer this, but I welcome all opinions and ideas.
I have a current LDAP setup for SMB authentication to all windows and linux
workstations. I am looking now for a groupware suite to provide calendaring
and free/busy scheduling... Mail sharing isn't a necessity, just the meeting
and calendaring.

I want to avoid creating a second LDAP setup if possible, but it looks like
Kolab and SOX need a specific LDAP. Is anyone using a groupware suite that is
integrated with their samba/LDAP domain server?

Nathan

PaysonLinux User Group
Community Based Linux Support
http://www.paysonlinux.org/

Business Consulting Services,
Advanced Network and Server Design,
Security Solutions,
Process Management and Efficiency Consultations