can linux save my life again?

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 14:16:33 MST 2006

The boot sector is on the IDE drive and the OS is on
the SATA drive. I wasn't paying attention during the
windows install so it's really my fault. I'm just
trying to figure out how to fix it without a complete
re-install.

plus I really want to try a 64 bit, dual core Fedora
install.

Good point about the boot section not needing to be
first, but I just can't bring myself to do it any
other way.