Gnmoe-terminal problems

Badger, Shawn SBadger at cskauto.com
Mon Jun 19 08:15:51 MST 2006

Sorry, it sounds really stupid and I should have found before I posted,
but here it goes any way. Somehow in the middle of typing in the
terminal I hit alt F and got into the menu and changed the Set Title
shortcut key to be P. How I managed to do this with out using the mouse
still evades me, but I have since turned off  the menu access keys and
the menu shortcut key to prevent further frustration. Oh, and I set the
Set Title shortcut  key back to disabled.