How to delete unwanted email without downloading it?

Daniel P. Stasinski mooooooo at avenues.org
Thu Jun 15 15:30:03 MST 2006

On 6/15/06, Judd Pickell <pickell at gmail.com> wrote:

> And any business related information has now been indexed by Google, and
> with or without your permission can be used for future endeavors. Although
> currently Google does not do this to my knowledge, money is a funny thing..
> :)

At the moment I'm pleased with all the nasty hashing and thrashing google
does with my email.  I've even purchased from the displayed text ads.   If
they begin to "do evil" then I'll go back to using my personal email server.

The real concern should come from the gov's attempt to get ISPs to save all
data for at least two years.   I'm curious as to what the NSA will do when
they find out I'm a nudist, and I read Dilbert and play offline text
adventure games.   Actually, I'm even more curious as to what ads google
will display with this post.

Daniel