ad money from PC Chat Show

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Jun 14 23:05:51 MST 2006

moin moin,

PC Chat Show, http://www.PCChatShow.com/, has offered to donate some
advertising time to PLUG.

Essentially PLUG would find a sponsor that'll sponsor PLUG for 13 weeks.
PC Chat Show will then plug the sponsor with either a 30 or 60[1] second
spot for sponsoring PLUG.

Please let me know if you know of a company wishing to sponsor PLUG for
the PC Chat Show spots.

Mike from PC Chat Show says their listenership has been picking up. He
says they've also been getting regular appearances from Marcel Gagne ( LJ
columnist ) and Roblimo ( /. ).

The audio archives are available in ogg :). That means we can check out
shows with guests such as EFF, RMS, ESR and SugarCRM. The ads/spots are in
the archived show as well.

[1] Depends on the amount donated. I'll work with sponsors off list for
the particulars.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  "Human kind cannot bear very much reality."
#    -- T.S. Eliot, "Four Quartets: Burnt Norton"