Nexenta OS (was Re: Debian or Ubuntu for a desktop box?)

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Sun Jun 11 12:59:03 MST 2006

I'm impressed.  And they have mplayer for it as well?

It seems to have some pretty substantial flaws that must be overcome
(look in the FAQ) before it goes mainstream.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITaz.com
480-544-1067

Confidential data protection experts for the financial industry.