Group ware/outlook packages?

Sam Mulvey sm at vis.nu
Fri Jun 9 16:21:03 MST 2006

Hello!

I've got a project where a group of people would like to have some
sort of group ware and project managment system... their go to
application in the past has been outlook and exchange, and this time
they'd like to go with something else.   What I'm looking for is
something web based that can sync or at least talk to Mozilla
Calendar and Apple iCal, since they'd prefer to have some application
to use rather than logging into a web page.

There are a couple projects out there, but I'm not sure what's better
supported or more robust or whatnot-- there are a lot of
semicommercial players out there.

If anyone has any insight or advice, I'd really appreciate it.

-Sam