Firefox crashes a lot

Scott spbz at cox.net
Fri Jun 9 11:50:54 MST 2006

There is a known exploit available that will crash Firefox 1.5.  I have
tested it on several of my own systems.  I found it up on
packetstormsecurity.org the other day, and here is the link:

http://packetstormsecurity.org/0606-exploits/moz1504.txt

So probably there are people embedding this into their sites either on
purpose or through plain coding coincidence.