OT: Engineering positions available

FoulDragon at aol.com FoulDragon at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 10:33:10 MST 2006

In a message dated 6/7/2006 6:09:18 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
alex at crackpot.org writes:
>Judging someone by their accent is lame.  I'm a native of Kentucky,
>and while I don't have an accent, I find it aggravating that others
>who do are often assumed to be stupid because of it.

I was going for more the "incomprehensibility" thing.  I'm sure I'm not the
only one who has a hard time understanding people on the phone in the best
cases, so if you combined two accents which tend to throw people off, the results
would be tragic.