OT: Engineering positions available

KE7FEG eculbert at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 10:03:52 MST 2006

--- FoulDragon at aol.com wrote:

> You have a Quality Department?
>
> I'm trying to start a Complete Lack of Quality
> Department.  I'll be able to
> pick the biggest firms in the industry as clients:
> AOL, Microsoft, and every
> large hardware OEM.
>
> The Complete Lack of Quality Department will offer a
> full range of
> client-disposal solutions, ranging from deliberately
> underspeccing vital components by
> 40 percent to an entire staff of call-centre
> operators who have been trained to
> speak in a remarkable combination of Southern Drawl
> and Bengali chatter.
>
> As proof of our commitment to a complete lack of
> quality, requests for more
> information will be met by forty-minute hold loops
> of "A Horse with No Name",
> followed by transfers to seven representatives with
> no problem-solving
> authority, before finally reaching the office STG
> (Surly Technical Guy) who will,
> after significant mental assault, will release the
> information, on CP/M-86
> formatted floppies.

Something 'novel' there, should make a million or so
providing that 'never thought of before' approach!!!

Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
Remeber Katrina?
For several days, only hams could get out,
and talk to others dependably.

No Morse Code required for Technician class licensee's. Interested? http://www.arrl.org/

Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.