OT: I need viruses

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Tue Jun 6 20:48:07 MST 2006

I have to update the antivirus software big time for my organization. We have
been running Symantec 2001 and it needs to be replaced BADLY!

I am going to be testing several different antivirus solutions, but I need
viruses. If you happen to be safeguarding a folder with known virus emails,
would you be so kind as to forward that to me!!

nathan at paysonlinux.org I would really apprecite it!
I know it's a weird request, but I'm sure some of you have already been here!

Thanks,

Nathan

PaysonLinux User Group
Community Based Linux Support
http://www.paysonlinux.org/

Business Consulting Services,
Advanced Network and Server Design,
Security Solutions,
Process Management and Efficiency Consultations