itunes for Linux

Simon Chatfield sjchatfield at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 12:32:50 MST 2006

i'd stay away from the russian site as it's brining
huge critisism from the music industry (US) and is
under investigation by Russian authorities as well.
(I think this was mentioned on slashdot just last
week). And because Russia wants to join the WTO, I
think it will be gone or much more expensive soon.

Also, if she wants an iPod, have to go with iTunes.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/04/28/russian_music_service/

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=worldNews&storyID=2006-05-10T095633Z_01_L10427871_RTRUKOC_0_UK-TRADE-RUSSIA-WTO.xml