ext2/3 on USB?

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Fri Jun 2 12:55:28 MST 2006

I have formatted USB drives using ext3.  The bad news is it then cannot
be formatted by Windows.  Windows will not even recognize the device
exists.  Guess I have to reformat to fat16 to use it with windows.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITaz.com
480-544-1067

Confidential data protection experts for the financial industry.