OT: High speed without ISP?

Shawn Badger sbadger at cskauto.com
Fri Jun 2 11:04:46 MST 2006

I don't know if it still available. About 5 years ago I had a DSL from
quest that terminated at Global Crossing. Then I just purchased what
ever service form the ISP I wanted. Like I said, I don't know if it
still is an option. I dropped DSL a couple of years ago when I didn't
need a home phone any more and Quest wouldn't provide a DSL circuit with
out dial tone.