IRC? (Was:Re: How to install lilo to the MBR?)

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Mon Jul 31 17:19:30 MST 2006

> Thanks again for this suggestion and for all the attempts
> to help.  Sorry I don't know how to use IRC.  I'll try to
> get up to speed with it after I get over the current hurdles.

No pressure at all, Joe.  IRC was just a suggestion.

We're discussing an IRC presentation at the East Side Meeting coming up.
Maybe more of you would be less afraid if you saw it in use.

You are in a frustrating situation and are comporting yourself very
politely here in the list.  Kudos to you!

Alan