What are the steps to connect up to Qwest DSL?

joe joe at tlnf.com
Mon Jul 31 16:36:11 MST 2006

.
KE7FEG <eculbert at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Joe, don't know what you messed up, but I have dsl
> from qworst and it only took a few minutes to setup.

Thanks for the helpful words of encouragement and offer
to help.  I may take you up on your kind offer and I'd be
glad to drive up and pick you up if need be ... but after
I get over the latest hurdle.

Regrettably, though, my entire system is now effectively
trashed and I first need to solve getting Lilo restored on
the MBR so I can just get my system to boot up again before
I can get back to attempting to get DSL to work.

Thanks again.  I'll be in touch.

Joe