IRC?

joe joe at tlnf.com
Mon Jul 31 14:01:42 MST 2006

.
Wish I could, Alan, but my systems are all so screwed up now,
and I'm just limping on the winxp partition on the laptop
where I can at least email. Having not used IRC before,
I can't imagine trying to learn and use something more
at this moment ... :(  I can't even take care of business
at hand until I get this mess cleaned up. How frustrating.

Joe