firefox configuration - keystroke to toggle graphics on/off?

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Wed Jul 26 15:43:44 MST 2006

On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 03:40:09PM -0700, Josef Lowder wrote:
> I have Firefox 1.0.7 and I notice that the suggested options apparently
> only work with Firefox 1.5 and later.  So, what I'm wondering now is if
> there is any risk to installing the newer version of Firefox?  I like the
> way my current Firefox browser works and so I'm a bit hesitant to
> replace it since I've had many bad experiences with "upgrading" to
> newer versions of packages in the past.

I feel the same way about a lot of packages. The newer versions of
Firefox aren't so bad, though. They dumbed down and prettied up the
settings dialogs a bit, but not too much. Anything missing is still in
about:config if you need it.

dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |