firefox configuration - keystroke to toggle graphics on/off?

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Wed Jul 26 14:48:11 MST 2006

I last wrote:
> > Firefox puts this message at the top of the Firefox window:
> > "Additional plugins are required to display all the media on this page."
> > with a button on the right side that says: "Install Missing Plugins"
> > How can I get rid of this message?

Darrin Chandler responded:
> Type Craig's amazing "about:config" in the address bar.
> Scroll down to "plugin.default_plugin_disabled"
> ... Double-click it to toggle from true to false.

Thanks. That fixed it.

Now, is there a keyboard shortcut to toggle graphics on/off in Firefox?

I've done the: Edit > Preferences > Web features > unclick Load Images > OK
to turn images and graphics off ... but it sure would be nice to replace this
FIVE-clicks to off and then another FIVE-clicks to back on routine with a
keyboard shortcut.

joe