Minimal Firewall

vodhner at cox.net vodhner at cox.net
Tue Jul 25 16:39:52 MST 2006

You're saying you know where to get a passively cooled PC?  I've been watching for this but haven't seen any out there yet.  Who makes/sells them?

Thanks,
Vic

---- Jonathan Claxton <jzc at globalcrossing.net> wrote:
One can pick up a small box pc that would power just a hard drive, cdrom,
floppy and about 128megs memory and of course a video card or builtin to
the motherboard.

As for software... hmmmm... one that I'm running, IPCop is really good.
Monowall is anotther. Both are free.