Found this, might be important to XP users

Jim arizona.anorak at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 20:53:39 MST 2006

KE7FEG wrote:
> The following site was found nosing around on ham
> radio sites, but might save you XP users system
> someday!
>
> Especially if you aren't an XP guru extra ordinar!
>
> http://aade.com/XPhint/XPrecovery.htm

I went to the page, but ran into a problem when it said to click the
security tab.  On my xp machine there isn't one.  After a bit of
searching I came across a way around this.  Open a command prompt and
enter the following:

cacls "c:\system volume information: /E /G username:F

Just replace username with your username.