DSL Modem for Sale

Victor Odhner vodhner at cox.net
Mon Jul 17 20:02:08 MST 2006

A friend of mine got buyer's remorse and wants to sell a brand new
Quest DSL modem.  He opened the box, but never hooked it up.
He's sticking with Cox.

This is an Actiontec GT701.  You can tap it via USB or ethernet.
No documentation is included, but it's apparently a popular model.

Quest talked him into switching from Cox by "matching" Cox's rates.
But it turned out that Quest had some fees and taxes in addition, over
and above the Cox rates; so he'll stay with Cox.

The DSL modem is available for pickup near 39th Ave and Camelback,
or maybe he could take a bus to meet you in the middle.

If you're interested, please email me after checking on the going prices
and deciding what it's worth to you.  I will put you in touch with him.

Thanks,

Vic