Flame War! -- IMAP Servers

Empty plug at emptiedout.com
Fri Jul 14 23:25:13 MST 2006

I am a huge fan of courier, but I have heard a lot about Cyrus that is
interesting.

One thing you might be having trouble with is less about the name of the
server you are running and more about some of your backend
considerations. Where is mail stored(NFS, local raid, IDE disk, etc)?
How is it stored (mbox? Maildir?)

Hell, even Exchange can run that many users on that hardware- something
is clearly awry.

~Ben

--
---
"Confession only helps if you actually feel bad for your actions.