Video Surveillance and Open Source

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Jul 13 17:14:39 MST 2006

Am 13. Jul, 2006 schwätzte Kevin so:

> On 7/13/06 4:49 PM, "der.hans" <PLUGd at LuftHans.com> wrote:
>> Come to the meeting tonight and ask Brian to demonstrate what he has setup
>> at the various schools.
>
> Oops. (blush)  Sorry, it snuck up on me again.  What's the topic tonight?
> The website link is broken and I don't see a previous email about it.

I sent mail yesterday :).

Dennis is going to cover System Rescue CD and maybe

He might also cover Beagle.

http://www.SysRescCD.org/
http://www.gnome.org/projects/beagle/

We will also have our second installment in the "How I use Free Software"
series.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  Freedom isn't everything, but without freedom you have nothing. - der.hans